We take the protection of your personal data very seriously and treat your personal data confidentially and in accordance with the statutory data protection regulations and this data protection notice. With this data protection notice we inform you about the type, scope and purpose of the personal data we collect, use and process. Furthermore, you will be informed about your rights by means of this data protection notice. This data protection notice applies to all Scable websites and applications in which reference is made to this data protection notice, regardless of how you access or use these services, including access via mobile devices.
This data protection information applies to data processing by:
Responsible: Sonic Technology AG (hereinafter: SONIC), Wörthstr. 37, D-70563 Stuttgart, Germany Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: +49 (0) 711 414 760 07
The company data protection officer of SONIC can be reached at the above address, for the attention of the data protection officer, or at email@example.com.
We process personal data that we receive in the course of our business activities. Insofar as this is necessary for the provision of our service, we continue to process personal data that we legitimately obtain from publicly accessible sources (e.g. debtor registers, land registers, trade and association registers, press, internet) or that are legitimately transmitted. We only use other personal data if you provide us with this data, among other things, in the context of a contact form, a survey, a registration for an event, a registration or the execution of a contract, and also in these cases only to the extent that this is applicable to us Legislation is permitted. Personal data are individual details about personal or factual circumstances of a specific or identifiable natural person (data subject). It does not matter whether the identification is possible directly or indirectly.
When you visit our website www.scable.io, the browser used on your device automatically sends information to the server on our website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information is recorded without any action on your part and stored until it is automatically deleted:
- IP address of the requesting computer,
- Date and time of access,
- Name and URL of the file accessed,
Website from which access was made (referrer URL), the
- browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer and the name of your access provider.
You have the option of registering on our website to set up a demo account by providing personal data. Which data is recorded in the process results from the input mask that is used for the registration. The personal data entered are stored exclusively for the provision of the services offered and are not passed on to third parties. Registration also saves the IP address assigned by the Internet Service Provider (ISP), the date and time of registration. This data is stored against the background that this is the only way to prevent misuse of our services and, if necessary, to enable criminal offenses to be investigated.
Registered persons are free to have the personal data provided during registration completely deleted from our database at any time. A simple email to our data protection officer is sufficient. The test account set up will then be closed and your personal data will be deleted. To exercise your data protection rights, we refer to the relevant information in this document.
If you have any questions, we offer you the opportunity to contact us using a form provided on the website. It is necessary to provide a valid email address so that we know who sent the request and to be able to answer it. Further information can be provided voluntarily. The data processing for the purpose of contacting us takes place in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. a GDPR based on your voluntarily given consent. The personal data collected by us for using the contact form will be automatically deleted after your request has been dealt with.
In the context of sending newsletters, we process personal data (such as email address or password). Furthermore, the click behavior in the newsletter is tracked. We use this information to be able to send content that is better tailored to your interests. By registering for the newsletter, you fully consent to this processing. In every newsletter you have the option to unsubscribe from the newsletter.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically. However, you can configure your browser so that no cookies are stored on your computer or a message always appears before a new cookie is created. However, if you completely deactivate cookies, you may not be able to use all the functions of our website.
We process personal data from applicants for the purpose of handling application procedures. The processing is usually done electronically, e.g. B. if an applicant sends us application documents by email. If we conclude an employment contract with an applicant, the data transmitted will be stored for the purpose of processing the employment relationship in compliance with the statutory provisions.
We process personal data in accordance with the provisions of the European GDPR, the Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG) and other relevant national regulations.
The processing of data takes place for the provision in the context of the execution of our contracts, pre-contractual measures and training activities, which take place on request. Please refer to the relevant communication materials, contractual documents and terms and conditions of the respective areas and activities for further details on the data processing purposes.
If necessary, we process your data beyond the actual fulfillment of the purpose in order to safeguard the legitimate interests of us or third parties.
- Assertion of legal claims and defense in legal disputes,
- Ensuring the IT security of our systems,
- Measures for business management and further development of services and products,
- Measures to advise and support our customers,
- Check and optimize procedures for direct customer contact,
- Advertising or market research,
- Providing the online offer, its functions and content,
- Answering contact inquiries and communicating with users,
- Ensuring a smooth connection to the website,
- Ensuring convenient use of our website,
- Evaluation of the system security and stability as well as
- for further administrative purposes
- On the basis of your consent (Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. a EU-GDPR): Insofar as you have given us your consent to the processing of personal data for certain purposes the legality of this processing is given on the basis of your consent. Consent given can be revoked at any time. This also applies to the revocation of declarations of consent that were given to us before the EU GDPR came into effect, i.e. before May 25, 2018. The revocation of the consent does not affect the legality of the data processed up to the revocation.
- On the basis of legal requirements (Art. 6 Paragraph 1 lit. c EU GDPR) or in the public interest (Art. 6 Paragraph 1 lit. e EU GDPR).
Your personal data will not be transmitted to third parties for purposes other than those listed.
We only pass on your personal data to third parties if:
- You have given your personal data in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. a DSGVO have given express consent to this,
- the disclosure according to Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR is required to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have an overriding interest worthy of protection in not disclosing your data,
- in the event that disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. c GDPR there is a legal obligation, as well as
- this is legally permissible and according to Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. b GDPR is necessary for the processing of contractual relationships with you.
You have the right:
- to request information about your personal data processed by us in accordance with Art. 15 GDPR. In particular, you can obtain information about the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to correction, deletion, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a Right to lodge a complaint, the origin of your data, if we have not collected it, as well as the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, if necessary, meaningful information on their details;
- in accordance with Art. 16 GDPR to immediately request the correction of incorrect or incomplete personal data stored by us;
- to request the deletion of your personal data stored by us in accordance with Art. 17 GDPR, unless processing to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information, to fulfill a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or to assert, exercise or defend Legal claims is required;
- to request the restriction of the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 18 GDPR, insofar as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you reject its deletion and we no longer need the data, but you need it to assert Need to exercise or defend legal claims or you have objected to processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR;
- in accordance with Art. 20 GDPR, to receive your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, common and machine-readable format or to request the transfer to another person responsible;
- to revoke your consent given to us at any time in accordance with Art. 7 Para. 3 GDPR. As a result, we are no longer allowed to continue the data processing based on this consent in the future and
- in accordance with Art. 77 GDPR, to complain to a supervisory authority. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or work or our office.
If your personal data is based on legitimate interests in accordance with Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR are processed, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR, provided there are reasons for this that arise from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct mail. In the latter case, you have a general right of objection, which we will implement without specifying a particular situation.
If you would like to exercise your right of withdrawal or objection, an email to firstname.lastname@example.org is sufficient
We partially process your data automatically with the aim of evaluating certain personal aspects (so-called profiling). We use profiling, for example, in the following cases:
In order to be able to provide you with targeted information and advice on products, services and other activities, we use evaluation tools that enable needs-based communication and advertising, including market and opinion research.
The scoring is based on a mathematically and statistically recognized and proven procedure. The calculated scores support us in making decisions in the context of inquiries, product deals, trade fair visits and completed training.
The tracking measures listed below and used by us are based on Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f GDPR carried out. With the tracking measures used, we want to ensure that our website is designed in accordance with requirements and is continuously optimized. On the other hand, we use tracking measures to statistically record the use of our website and to evaluate it for you to optimize our offer. These interests are to be regarded as legitimate within the meaning of the aforementioned regulation.
The respective data processing purposes and data categories can be found in the corresponding tracking tools.
We use Google Analytics, a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. (https://www.google.com/intl/en/about/) (1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, CA. 94043, USA; hereinafter "Google"). In this context, pseudonymised usage profiles are created and cookies (see section 4) are used. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website, such as
- browser type and version,
- operating system used,
- Referrer-URL (the previously visited page),
- host name and accessing computer (IP address),
- time of the server request,
are transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there. The information is used to evaluate the use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services related to website activity and internet usage for the purposes of market research and needs-based design of this website. This information may also be passed on to third parties if this is required by law or if third parties process this data on behalf of us. Under no circumstances will your IP address be merged with other Google data. The IP addresses are anonymized so that an assignment is not possible (IP masking).
You can prevent the installation of cookies by setting the browser software accordingly; however, we would like to point out that in this case not all functions of this website can be used to their full extent.
You can also prevent the collection of the data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) and the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing a browser add-on (https: //tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de).
As an alternative to the browser add-on, especially for browsers on mobile devices, you can also prevent Google Analytics from collecting data by setting the appropriate browser settings. Further information on data protection in connection with Google Analytics can be found in the Google Analytics Help (https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245).
We also use Google Conversion Tracking to statistically record the use of our website and to evaluate it for the purpose of optimizing our website. In doing so, Google Adwords will set a cookie (see section 2) on your computer if you have reached our website via a Google ad.
These cookies lose their validity after 30 days and are not used for personal identification. If the user visits certain pages on the website of the Adwords customer and the cookie has not yet expired, Google and the customer can see that the user clicked on the ad and was forwarded to this page.
Every Adwords customer receives a different cookie. Cookies cannot therefore be tracked via the websites of Adwords customers. The information obtained with the help of the conversion cookie is used to create conversion statistics for Adwords customers who have opted for conversion tracking. Adwords customers find out the total number of users who clicked on their ad and were forwarded to a page with a conversion tracking tag. However, they do not receive any information with which users can be personally identified.
If you do not want to take part in the tracking process, you can also refuse the setting of a cookie required for this - for example via a browser setting that generally deactivates the automatic setting of cookies. You can also deactivate cookies for conversion tracking by setting your browser so that cookies from the domain "www.googleadservices.com" are blocked. You can find Google's data protection information on conversion tracking here (https://services.google.com/sitestats/en.html).
We use HubSpot, a service of HubSpot Inc. to statistically record the use of our website. For this purpose, so-called "web beacons" and "cookies" are used, which are stored on your computer and enable an analysis of your use of the website by us. HubSpot evaluates the collected information (e.g. IP address, geographical location, type of browser, duration of the visit and pages viewed) on our behalf to generate reports about the visit and the pages visited.
If you do not wish to participate in the tracking process, you can refuse the setting of a cookie required for this - for example, via a browser setting that generally deactivates the automatic setting of cookies.
Furthermore, we use HubSpot to process requests via our website. For this purpose, the personal data you provide is processed in contact profiles and, if necessary, manually supplemented by us in order to provide you with targeted information about your preferred topics.
In addition, we use HubSpot to send marketing emails. This also includes the provision of content that you request via our website (e.g. white papers or webinars). For the purpose of needs-based design and ongoing optimization of our emails, openings and clicks are also analyzed for this purpose.
You can unsubscribe from our marketing emails at any time by clicking on the appropriate unsubscribe link in each email.
Conclusion of an order processing contract:
We have concluded a contract with SendinBlue in which we oblige SendinBlue to protect our customers' data and not to pass them on to third parties.
In order to evaluate the effectiveness of our advertising measures in the advertising networks of LinkedIn, we use the LinkedIn Insight Tag. In doing so, LinkedIn sets a cookie (see point 2) on your computer. The LinkedIn Insight Tag provides anonymised reports on website audience and ad performance. In addition, LinkedIn offers the possibility of retargeting via the Insight Tag. You can find more information on data protection at LinkedIn in the LinkedIn data protection information.
SONIC is represented in various social media channels. All media / platforms that support their users via digital channels in mutual communication and in the interactive exchange of information are understood to be. A social network is a social meeting point operated on the Internet, an online community that usually enables users to communicate with one another and to interact in virtual space. A social network can serve as a platform for exchanging opinions and experiences, or it enables the Internet community to provide all kinds of personal or company-related information.
SONIC can be found in the social networks of third-party companies listed below.
LinkedIn is operated by LinkedIn Ireland, Wilton Plaza, Wilton Place, Dublin 2 (Ireland). Linkedin is a web-based social network for maintaining existing business contacts and establishing new business connections.
XING SE, Dammtorstrasse 30, 20354 Hamburg, Germany is the listed operator of the social network XING. In this, members can primarily manage their professional, but also private contacts and make new contacts.
By using our website you agree to our general data protection guidelines and consent to the use of your data as described in this declaration. We allow ourselves to adapt and supplement the data protection declaration. The currently published data protection declaration applies.
We use the popular SSL (Secure Socket Layer) method in conjunction with the highest level of encryption supported by your browser when you visit our website. Usually this is a 256 bit encryption. If your browser does not support 256-bit encryption, we use 128-bit v3 technology instead. You can tell whether a single page of our website is being transmitted in encrypted form by the closed key or lock symbol in the lower status bar of your browser.
We also use suitable technical and organizational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or total loss, destruction or against unauthorized access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.
Due to the further development of our website and offers on it or due to changed legal or official requirements, it may be necessary to change this data protection declaration. You can access and print out the current data protection declaration at any time on the website at https://www.scable.io/datenschutz.php .